We have a regular schedule of tumbling classes that are open to the public as well as our member athletes.
Classes are run by our experienced and qualified coaches and we offer different levels to cater for all athletes from absolute beginners to elite tumblers. They offer an excellent opportunity for affordable, additional training for Rec, School or All-Star cheerleaders as well as those from other sports/activities (e.g dance) who wish to improve their tumbling skills in a safe and supervised environment.
Freehold Tumbling Class Schedule (September 2018 thru April 2019):
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Tucks n Up (must have tuck alone) Joe & Rommel - $15
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Jumps Class with Coach Jen - $15
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. All Levels with Gleen and Tara - $15
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. All Levels with Jeshua & Dan - $15
- 7:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Stretch Class with Coach Stephanie - $15
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. All Levels with Gleen & Tara - $15
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. All Levels with Kenny - $15
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Jumps Class with Coach Bucky - $15
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. All Levels with Joe - $15
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. All Levels with Joe and Dan - $15
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. All Levels with Gleen - $15
- 10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m.- Fit Class with Coach Denise - $20
- 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.- Open Gym with Joe- $20
- 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.- Open Gym with Gleen- $20
*Open Gym is an open work out where athletes can utilize the gym and equipment under limited supervision from the coaches. Athletes may ask for assistance, but there is no structured curriculum.